[METW] Lure of Middle-earth: Last Minute Surprise

Lure of Middle-earth info at lureofmiddleearth.com
Wed Mar 6 18:20:32 EST 2019

Journeys in Middle-earth at the convention

[lure-of-middle-earth-3]

There will be an exclusive preview demo for the new Lord of the Rings boardgame!

Hallo subscriber,

just days ago you should have gotten the last information for Lure of Middle-earth. But now in the last days before we finaly meet at the castle, there is a little suprise: Asmodee Germany will be showing their new Lord of the Rings boardgame from Fantasy Flight Games during the weekend: Journeys in Middle-earth. Though the game isn't released f, you will have the opportunity during the whole weekend, to test the first adventure of this app driven boardgame. [Read more about the game here.](https://lureofmiddleearth.com?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyIxNDcyIiwiNzAxOGQwIiwiNDMiLCJjM2I2ZjYwMDlmZjUiLGZhbHNlXQ)

[jme01_box_left]

[jme01_sample_a2]

[Unsubscribe](https://lureofmiddleearth.com?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyIxNDcyIiwiNzAxOGQwIiwiNDMiLCJlYzZkYmI3ZWNmZjQiLGZhbHNlXQ) | [Manage subscription](https://lureofmiddleearth.com?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyIxNDcyIiwiNzAxOGQwIiwiNDMiLCJhZTA4NmRkMmYzOWIiLGZhbHNlXQ)

[MailPoet](https://lureofmiddleearth.com?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyIxNDcyIiwiNzAxOGQwIiwiNDMiLCI5ODM3NThiNGZhZGQiLGZhbHNlXQ)