[Silent-Death] Is the Board Working Properly

Mario Butter mario.butter at silent-tower.org
Mon Apr 20 00:00:09 EDT 2015

The server doesn't respond to you with your own emails unless you turn that
option on (it defaults to off). The reply address munging that most email
lists do was broken by Yahoo, Aol, et al, when they turned on strict DMARC
enforcement, so it's been turned off on my lists to reduce the number of
bounces from your "helpful" email providers. If you do a "reply-all" when
responding, it works fine (the list does not change the "from" address, it
just adds a new "to" header, so "reply-all" sends to the list, and plain
"reply" sends to the email author privately).

--
Mario

http://mario.silent-tower.org/